Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Castro Street building, where I had an apartment in 1987.

The enterance to the Castro Street building, former home of the Hallo Foundation where I worked in 1987
.
Natalia Hallo at the front door of Castro Street building
.
Jas in the Central foyer of Castro Street building
.
Natalia n the upper level in front of her father's (Wilson Hallo) office, and where I was purified by an Andean Witch Doctor before I began my work for the Foundation
.
Natalia in the former office of her father, my dear friend since 1965, when I was a Peace Corps Volunteer assigned to OCEPA, Organization Central for Exportation of Products of Artisans
.
Natalia upstairs, with the door to her Father's office behind her
.
Jas in front of the door to his apartment, where his wife, Iris later joined him.
.

View of the Foyer from second floor

No comments:

Post a Comment